CRM/CBS Course Outline
CRM/CBS Course Length
The course length is 120 hours and you work at your own pace.
Full Time study - 8 hours per day, 5 days a week you can complete the course in 3 weeks.
Part Time study - 4 hours per day, 5 days a week you can complete the course in 6 weeks.
You can finish sooner by committing more time each day, it's your choice!
You have 12 months to complete the building manager course from your date of registration. You may start the course at any time!
CRM/CBS Course Format
The program is offered exclusively online and consists of 9 modules of which each has an assignment and an exam. A final exam will be available to you once your chapter assignments and exams have been submitted.
Distance Education Has Many Benefits - Sometimes called correspondence or home study this method of learning new skills, knowledge and a trade continues to grow as one of the main benefits of online learning is the flexibility and increased access for students. Online learning is highly recognized as an excellent tool for learning in nearly all types of occupations.
Other Benefits to Online Study:
- Convenience - Take the course in the comfort of your home or office.
- Flexibility - Students often don't want to or can't go to school full-time.
- Saves time - You won't waste time commuting to school.
- Go at your own pace - No classroom pressure or timed exams and you won't be held back by other students.
- No interruptions of your job or family life - Study around your own schedule.
- Questions during the course? Call or email us anytime and we will help you!
We are Certified Federally as an Educational Institute by the Ministry of Employment & Social Development Canada and you will receive a tax receipt for the tuition fees.
BBB A+ Accredited Business - RMTI is also a long standing member of the BBB - Better Business Bureau and is an A+ Accredited member and also supports their guidelines on good business practices and ethics.
CRM/CBS Course Fees
CRM/CBS Tuition fee: $1,695.00
- Includes your textbook which is sent via Registered Mail (free shipping within Canada only).
- Course fees are tax deductible and you receive a T2202A Canada Revenue Agency form upon registration.
- No Exam fees or other additional fees.