ASSISTANT RESIDENT MANAGER COUPLE - VANCOUVER WEST END
Our client is looking for Full-time Assistant Resident Managers (2 person) to work as a team and assist the Resident Managers with a variety of responsibilities including daily janitorial and building care, minor maintenance and relief manager duties.
This is a full time position for each person and you work with and report to the Resident Managers. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company and live in a great location in a hi-rise apartment building located in the West End of Vancouver near Stanley Park.
Combined salary of $75K per year plus reduced rent including one parking spot. Extended Health and Dental plan after 3 months.
Days of Work: Thursday to Monday 8:00am to 4:30pm with Tuesday and Wednesday off.
Please note, this is a No Pets, No Smoking building.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Open and close laundry, swimming pool and other areas at specified times
- Security patrol at lock up time
- Clean/maintain all common areas of the building, including storage, parking, and equipment/machine rooms
- Oversee recycling/waste centre operation & remove materials to containers
- Landscape maintenance; assist with snow removal
- Assist manager with swimming pool maintenance
- Record tenant requests for repairs in repair log
- Assist as required for move in/outs at month end
- Minor repairs/maintenance as directed by Resident Manager and owners
- Provide evening, weekend, statutory holiday and vacation relief for Resident Mangers
- Strong command of oral and written English
- Driver’s license required
- Must be hard working and energetic
- Able to work independently under supervision of Resident Managers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and team oriented
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 60-70 pounds
- Experience with computers and MS Office required
- Handyman skills are an asset
- Previous experience working in a residential building is an asset
- CRM – Certified Resident Manager & CSPO – Certified Swimming Pool Operator certifications a definite asset
Qualified applicants, please email your resume (one for each applicant) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant Resident Managers - West End" in the Subject Line.
To register with RMTI Recruiting for upcoming employment opportunities please email your resume (both resumes if applying as a couple) to email@example.com
RMTI Graduates, please visit the Job Link page for current opportunities available only to CRM/CBS Graduates.
For further information on how RMTI can assist you in training for a new career, update your skills or find a new position please click here - view course details