Other Provinces Job Postings
Below please find a list of available postings for other provinces.
MetCap Living Management Inc. is one of the largest private third party property managers specializing in multi-residential property management. We are a growth oriented company with our head office located in Toronto, Ontario and property operations in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
- Cleaning common areas of property
- Maintenance repairs
- Preparing apartments for new tenants
- Office Admin
- Customer service to tenants
- Supervising assistant manager
- Competitive full-time salary
- Rent-free, two bedroom apartment
- Mobile phone
- Health benefits package
- Annual bonuses
- Training will be provided for all areas of responsibility
- Opportunity for career development
- Cleaning experience
- Maintenance skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Dental care
- Extended health care
We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted.
For current job opportunities, please visit our career page at: https://rentmidwest.com/careers/
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the Subject line.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The successful incumbent will be responsible with the day-to-day office administration and maintenance of the storage facility.
You will be customer service oriented, professional, organized and efficient, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in our fast paced environment.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries, including quoting prices, describing benefits of facility
- Site tours and determining appropriate size of storage unit required
- Enter rental agreements into software and arrange deposit/payment details
- Assist customers with move-ins and move-outs.
- Balance and close the Point of Sale (POS) credit card machine on a daily basis.
- Oversee contractors.
- Janitorial & maintenance – keeping the physical site clean – inside and out.
- Assist with site safety and security.
- Basic snow removal & lawn care.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; and adept office admin experience.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
- Must live on-site, if applicable.
- Must speak, read and write English fluently.
- Candidates must consent to a Credit & Criminal Record Check.
The salary for Site Managers position includes projected commissions, and ranges from $50-150K/year, depending on the location. The starting salary for Assistant Site Managers is $15.00/hour, with additional commissions.
To apply, please visit our website: https://www.sentinel.ca/careers/
Exciting new career with full training provided. Apply now!
Please submit BOTH resumes to email@example.com, quote the CITY you are applying to and where you saw this position advertised.
Visit our career page at https://www.realstar.ca/careers.aspx for an updated list of available positions and locations.
The Assistant Resident Managers' ensures excellent and responsive service to resident requests, and provides a clean, well maintained and secure building.
Our expectation is that 8-12 months of training will lead Assistant Resident Managers to becoming Resident Managers of their own building within our portfolio.
RMTI certfication an asset.
Our exceptional buildings are in the most desirable neighbourhoods. We are committed to providing our valued employees with a quality working environment.
We support teamwork and provide training for our employees so they can achieve the highest level of professionalism in the industry.
Hollyburn Properties offers accommodation, competitive wages and benefits.
For a detailed job descriptions, visit: https://www.hollyburn.com/careers/
We invite you to join our team by sending a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our career page for current opportunities: https://www.timbercreekcommunities.com/careers and click on Career Opportunities
Many of these sites allow you to set up email alerts to advise you of job opportunities that meet your search criteria.
Start your career today in one of these positions!
Strata Building Manager